20 Ways to Inspire - Weekly creative prompts on the Bella Crafts Quarterly blog

cork cardboard christmas tree ornament

In my Creative Space column for the winter issue of Bella Crafts Quarterly (it's free to download...and check out their spiffy new website while you're there), I wrote about finding extraordinary inspiration in ordinary, everyday places. I listed 20 different ways to get yourself out of a creative rut or design block. Now we've turned those #20waystoinspire into a weekly creative prompt and design challenge on the Bella blog.


Every Monday, I post a new project that I created using a creative prompt from my list. Below are links to my first 5 posts - play along with me! Be sure to use the #20waystoinspire hashtag when you share your projects on social media so we can find it and celebrate you!


ribbon greeting card lisa fulmer


etched glass martini pitcher lisa fulmer


watercolor wrinkled tissue panels



felt embroidered fabric panel lisa fulmer

20 ways to inspire creative prompts