Saturdays with Lisa - Wrinkled tissue & pastels mixed media technique

This week I want to show you a cool mixed media technique - using gift tissue to create a wrinkled background for a drawing or painting. I learned it recently from Nancy Mathews, a local artist and teacher who demonstrated at our art association meeting.



Join me for my live weekly webcast! Tomorrow - Saturday, March 22 at 10:00am PT (1:00pm ET).

Click here to enter the webcast room at showtime - we're gonna have some fun and we're gonna get messy!

This project involves lots of drying time, so I'll be using step-outs. That means crafting along won't be possible - but I'll post a full tutorial and supply list here on the blog next week, along with the replay link, if you can't make the live webcast.

Click here for more details on how the webcast works - hope to see you tomorrow!