on an atc bender •••

omg omg omg - i am testing a totally cool "secret" paper for work...what a blast to paint on! i painted a piece that was about 7" x 9" and then i cut it into 4 atc's. i bought these great key and keyhole brads from jen's etsy shop - i met jen through the fiskateers.

i used acrylic inks, india inks, acrylic paints, and a spritz of copper glimmer mist after it all dried. i worked with sponges, brushes and eye-droppers to get a really random and unpredictable effect, which i really like!

i'm so happy my earlier atc's were scooped up for trade right away...
"keyhold & yarn" is going to italy - look at the atc she is sending me, it's really pretty.
"excited about atc's" was requested by leah, a quilter in texas. what she sends me will be a surprise.
• i swapped a "sweet sloth" atc (20 of 20!) with another flickr pal and she sent me this adorable card.
• the other 19 of 20 "sweet sloth" cards were traded with the fiskateers for this fab lot!
• for my first atc club meeting here in town, i traded 15 "scrabble" atcs for all these - fun!

these four "keyhole & streaks" atc's are available for trade....and as i improve my skills, i hope to start selling aceo's!