doin' a little digital dance


i took a bunch of photos in my mom's yard today - i'm trying to improve my photography skills by looking for artistic light, angles and detail in simple everyday things. I'm part of this terrific 365 group on flicker which is inspiring and motivating me to create a daily photo diary.

i was pleased with most of the shots i took...i'm discovering that it's all about the rotating and cropping. it's amazing how a picture can change - like this cloud I saw this evening that looks like a pretty feather when i turned it sideways.

so with all these great pics, i thought i'd try my hand at a little digital collage. i don't even have photoshop, i just did this in keynote (a mac program like powerpoint, for making slide presentations). when printed out, this makes a lovely card!